Posted on 01/11/2022Media Impact International - PO Box 1667, Roanoke, TX 76262
Media Impact International
We are looking for a high-capacity Project Coordinator, with digital marketing experience, to join our team. As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning, overseeing, and executing select projects, from the initial ideation through to completion. You will coordinate with internal teams, consultants and clients to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams and activities
- Track assigned projects and provide regular updates on project status to the project team and key stakeholders
- Review deliverables prepared by team and consultants before passing to client
- Manage the daily communication with the ministry partner and all stakeholders to ensure project is delivered on time and with satisfaction
- Along with managing select projects, executing specific stages of a plan may be required (e.g., social media post publishing, social media ad campaign management and optimization, assisting with landing page updates, minor video editing, etc.)
- Gather research materials and graphics for proposals and presentations
- Manage coordination of meeting agendas, along with scheduling of virtual or in-person meetings, and possibly travel arrangements
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team as needed
Project self-confidence and enthusiasm while establishing a helpful and positive presence with internal teams and consultants
- The Project Coordinator will report to the Director of Project Management. This individual also has direct interactions with the following: MII’s President, Director of Operations, other employees, clients, Consultants/Contractors, and external Suppliers of Services and Products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Project Management, Marketing or Business
- Proven excellence as a Project Coordinator with 4+ years of experience, or in another relevant position
- Moderate knowledge of digital media, advertising, or marketing; experience with social media platforms is a plus
- Aptitude for managing projects in an international, Christian environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, Google Products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detailed with strong organizational and management skills
- Resourceful and proactive self-starter, with innovative curiosity
- Willingness to travel
- Reputation as a devoted follower of Christ
Please login to apply for this job.