Retirement Plan Educator
Posted on 01/10/2022GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Retirement Plan Educator provides support to relationship management’s educational efforts by conducting on-site as well as virtual participant education resulting in opportunities for contribution increases, rollovers, and new retail accounts. Additionally, this position will supplement efforts in small plan education and retention such as providing annual executive updates for unassigned accounts and fulfilling requests for on-site presence when deemed appropriate.
What you will do:
- Regularly conduct site visits, one-on-on account consultations and small group presentations that support Relationship Management educational efforts
- Lead virtual individual appointments and group presentations
- Support enrollment meeting education for new clients
- Facilitate enrollments, rollovers, contribution increases, and GuideStone Advisors referrals
- Assist relationship manager with plan servicing needs, as needed
- Conduct annual Executive Summaries for small plans
- Handle customer inquiries, working to effectively resolve customer needs in a way that strengthens the relationship
- Support relationship management in customer service requests and act as a liaison with various departments within GuideStone as needed.
- Represent GuideStone at employer sponsored benefit fairs, national, state, regional, and associational events sponsored by SBC, XM, and other affinity organizations when significant participation by plan participants and/or prospects warrants GuideStone presence
- Develop in understanding and approach to education within specific client segmentation
- Maintain CRM database and record on a timely basis activity related to all participant and employer contact
- Work effectively with Directors and Relationship Managers in planning travel
- Participate in planning, training, and continuing education activities.
- Other duties as assigned
What will you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP, CRPC, CEBS and/or other professional designations preferred
- Series 6 (or 7) and 63 Securities licenses
- Travel is 30-40% annually
- Member of SBC Church preferred
- Strong Customer Service focus with a desire to strengthen relationships with participants and improve retirement outcomes for those we serve
- Experience providing financial and retirement plan education preferred
- In-depth understanding of employer sponsored retirement plans and IRAs preferred
- Ability to drive results to the line of business within the annual goals set
- Communication Skills: verbal, writing, listening, and presenting
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking ability, and high level of personal motivation to take self-directed action
- Ministry skills: compassion, empathy, encouragement, and motivation
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding plan sponsor and participant personalized data and all GuideStone business related information
- Ability to closely monitor annual travel/promotional budget
Please login to apply for this job.